Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello eveyone, just found this site. Purchased my new toy Saturday. The dealer had to assemble same day. Test drove it in the lot & detected a belt squealing type sound when accelerating from a dead stop when the front wheels were tured left or right. If accelerating with the front wheels straight there was no squealing. The service tech tried to diagnose/repair the squealing but was not sucessful. So I waited for them to aassemble another new bike. Didn't have any problem with the 2nd one. Paid the dealer & loaded it up.

Now I am looking for a place to take it for ride and see what it can do.

The plan is to use the 700 for hauling clients, decoys guns, gear etc. to blind.

·
Registered
635 Posts
You should have kept the first one sounds like it had power steering and was just low on fluid,, just kidding, congrats and welcome, sounds like you have one way cool dealer..

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
caglezxj said:
Nice, but what type of trailer do you tow with that ball upside down? :2funny:
I put the ball upside down so I could lift up the bike w/ my forlift using a strap. I used the ball as a hook. The purpose was to look & take pictures of the skid plates which I believe to well done by Polaris.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cathead77 said:
Looks ready for the mud!!
It will find a mud hole soon but I am waiting for the winch that comes w/ the bike. The dealer was out of winches when I purchased so I took a rain check on it. Polaris is offering a 4000# Warn winch w/ remote through May 2008.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
caglezxj said:
Nice, but what type of trailer do you tow with that ball upside down? :2funny:
An upside down trailer :2funny:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Welcome, and congrats on your new purchase! You are going to love it!

·
Registered
133 Posts
welcome from West Monroe

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Otter Bob. Where do you go to ride

1 - 15 of 15 Posts