Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
absea said:
This is a nice looking web site! Good luck and keep up the good work.

Gary

Hey, Gary

Thanks a lot for joining and there is still a lot of work in progress. So far working on it till the early hours of morning has paid off. Still there is much work to be done. I seen where you posted up about changing forums next year have you decided pn which one?

Josh

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Josh,

I want to get away from the Snitz asp site and get into something more like your layout. I have to have a site that can handle a lot of members. We are closing in on 6,000 and I expect to see it continue to grow. Right now I'm using a SQL database. I want to look to the future because it's a pain to keep moving as we grow.

Gary

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
absea said:
Josh,

I want to get away from the Snitz asp site and get into something more like your layout. I have to have a site that can handle a lot of members. We are closing in on 6,000 and I expect to see it continue to grow. Right now I'm using a SQL database. I want to look to the future because it's a pain to keep moving as we grow.

Gary
HE HE HE, a little birdy told me this will happen after you retire! :police: :smiley6600:

·
Registered
269 Posts
caglezxj said:
Thanks GPER more mods are coming daily so keep checking back.
You don't have to worry about that, I'll be here enough this winter to drive everyone crazy. :D :uglystupid2: >:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts