Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, im a noob to all this ranger modding

the only other forum in on is dieselplace.com, any of you guys on that?

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Got to love those Duramax trucks. Welcome to Polaris Ranger Forum. If you have any modding questions feel free to ask.

Josh

·
Registered
635 Posts
Yep, I think I even pissed all the dealers off here in WA, as I got the plate "DURAMAX" and they can't have it

Welcome

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Tell me more about Dieselplace.com. Is my 7.3 Ford an outcast?

I have to go check it out and hope you enjoy hanging here with us and talking about Rangers and any other machines or riding you do.

Gary

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GRAZOR said:
Tell me more about Dieselplace.com. Is my 7.3 Ford an outcast?

I have to go check it out and hope you enjoy hanging here with us and talking about Rangers and any other machines or riding you do.

Gary
ya sorry the name is misleading. its only duramax ppl on there. some ppl also have a powerstroke but technicle discussion is only on duramaxs

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I figured that was the case! Us Powerstroke guys don't really have much to discuss because they just run! :2funny:

I did replace the U joints today and now the truck feels like it just came off the show room floor!

Gary

·
Registered
507 Posts
Gary, did you know that 95% of all Ford trucks manufactured in the last 20 years are still on the road.

5% actually made it home. :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
:2funny:

FORD = Fix Or Repiar Daily

FORD = Found On Road Dead

And my personal favorite

FORD = First On Race Day!

Gary ;D

·
Registered
111 Posts
GRAZOR said:
:2funny:

FORD = Fix Or Repiar Daily

FORD = Found On Road Dead

And my personal favorite

FORD = First On Race Day!

Gary ;D
[/quot

I thought it was..........

Freakin Old Re-built Dodge ;D :2funny: O0

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
NAH! Dodge never used a good International Diesel like this one in my Ford! :2funny:

I have to admit I have had a few problems with the Ford but none related to the 7.3 and it just purrs like Lion.

Gary

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya ive heard the new powerjokes are great but the 6.0s were absolutely insanely horrible

·
Registered
635 Posts
jackh said:
ya ive heard the new powerjokes are great but the 6.0s were absolutely insanely horrible
You got that right 3300 miles on the new 2003 6.0 350 ranch, it puked and I dumped it for another Duramax, GM wised up with the SRW 1 ton..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts