Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this place but have not been there yet.

http://www.ridelosttrails.com/

Probably never will since I have plenty of places to ride and never enough time or money to pay for it.

Don't know anything about this place but figured I would add the link.

If anyone has been there then let us all know your thoughts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Re: Eastern PA.

Grazor,
Hi! There is another ORP named Majestic Trails located just outside of Bradford, PA (on the NY - PA border) in the Western Region of both States. They are a "family oriented" park so it is my guess that they would not put up with a lot of noise and wreckless behaviour. I'm planning on joining this spring with my wife. There are approximately 43 miles of trails. The fee is extremely reasonable...either $35.00 per day or $100.00 per year. They are only closed during hunting season so the yearly subscription/membership appears to be the best choice for many. I don't happen to have the URL but a search will bring it up rather quickly. Take care... Mike

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Here is the link for Majestic trails.

http://www.majestictrails.com/

I made a quick inquiry because we love to tent camp but most places won't allow you to bring your dog along and that leaves us out. Majestic Trails is pet friendly so a camping we will go! dancingb

Gary

·
Registered
1 Posts

Grazor,

Thank you for introducing Majestic Trails to your site. We have reviewed your site and it looks like a good site.

Just as a note, the daily cost ride is $15/day/person. Annual Cost is $60/person, $100/Couple.

We look forward to seeing some of you this season!

Brenda & Tom Fitch
www.majestictrails.com

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thanks for the info Trailgirl and for providing us with another place to ride up here in the NE.

We only have a few handfulls of members from our area simply because this part of the country is not all that friendly to our sport.

Down south and out west allot of our members are able to organize meets and get togethers at places like yours. Hope we can organize something up here in the near future as our numbers grow.

Feel free to let other riders know about PRF because the more members we can get the word out to the more likely a get together will happen.

The guys I ride with have made a few trips, 11 hour drive to the hatfield mccoy trails in WV. They made the trip last summer but I couldn't go for 2 reasons. They did not allow my RZR on most of the trails and no place we could find would allow my dog. I am already working on them to do our annual trip out by you this summer.

Gary

1 - 5 of 5 Posts