Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arizona is in the norhwest now? Way cool, now I will have some place to ride in the winter! I vote for this.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Josh,

Let it ride in the northwest for a week or so, it feels "COOLER" ALREADY :2funny:

Actually I emailed the link to a bunch of locals, and I'm afraid if you move it now it would mess up the link I sent them.
So give everyone a week or so to find us, and then move us to the Southwest.

And thanks again for giving us the club O0

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Yep,

You are welcome, hope you guys and gals enjoy the site. Please post pictures up of your rides. Also would you like to be a moderator of this board? It was your idea so you know what you are looking for in the club.

Josh

·
Registered
317 Posts
I guess I can ??? I dont really know what it means to be "moderator" :police:

But I'll give it a try, and if I dont do a good job, feel free to "De-maderate" me :knuppel2:

(I just got an image of that old TV show "BRANDED" with Chuck Connors, with his sword being broken in half, and insignias torn from his shoulders)

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aahh,You moved. I was just getting ready to look forward to next winter. 29 F degrees here yesterday and its May. :tickedoff:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If Concho Arizona has ocean front property and is on the continental divide, it can be considered to be or not to be anywhere it wants. But for sure it would be in North est Arizona.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Every since Arizona was moved out of the northwest region, it has been cooler around here. One guy I know is going snowmobilling this week end. It can warm up any time now.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is supposed to be 94 degrees here Saturday, Both days of spring was real nice. I thought spring was a season not an event.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts