Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We ride all over, but only after Deer seasion. So stick around and wait on the invite. Shooting around March-April.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'll also be waiting. . . . I'm from Lake Charles, it wouldn't take much to get me to travel. . .

·
Registered
5 Posts
we all need to go to the Suicide Ride in Hebert.La. in June. 18 miles of mud, with about 6,000+ atvs

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its more like 18 miles of watching a waiting in line.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
[quote author=OtterBob link=topic=39.msg401#msg401 date=1198814212]
Its more like 18 miles of watching a waiting in line.
[/quote]

Sounds like you have been before

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Went once about 3 years ago. Rule #1 you must have a Permit from the Wildlife and Fisheries, #2. alcohol is not allowed, so everyone fills up a gas can with beer. #3 you must stay on the main trail, if you get caught off the trail, the game warden writes you a tickett. However the rules may have changed. But if you think you got what it takes, there is a hole named the Suicide Hole, and if you can make it, its major bragging writes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
WELL I GO TO THE RIDE EVER YEAR AN ITS NOT JUST A AWSOME RIDE IT FOR A REALLY GOOD CAUSE ,THE RIDE IS FOR ''WISH I COULD '' IT GIVES KIDS A LAST WISH. AN IF U LIKE NUD YOULL LOVE THIS RIDE.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Well even if it is a pain with long lines if it is for a cause feel free to put it in the announcements when the ride comes up. I am going to have a Charity Ride at one of our Local Parks after the cold weather breaks.

Josh

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I HATE MUD! ;D

This was in WV along the Hatfield McCoy trails and what a PITA it was getting them cleaned up afterwards!

Different mud down there and all clay on the bottom so very hard to get thru.

My RZR would find a way around this and I would just watch now! :2funny:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aint it funny how things change when you get married :eek:I mean older. Used to, when I had my Sportsman I would be the first one in the mud and the last one out of it. but now I have just as much fun watching in disbelief as other riders tear their machines up :idiot2:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Actually, I still love doing it and getting thru just to show them I can. A Ranger or RZR is a heck of alot harder to clean up afterwards then any Quad not to mention they cost twice as much.

I seem to have just as much fun watching! :2funny:

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I haven't had mine in the sticky stuff yet, however it will happen sooner than later. I will have pics when it happens.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Marango Suicide Runs will be some time in June. Most of the time its the first Saturday in June. However when they release the date, I will post it.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
It is a all new year with all new vacation so I am ready to get out and make a few road trips. Sounds like fun keep us posted.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts