Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and I hope that title goes fast with so many folks looking for good sites to visit..
Thanks for the invite..

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Thanks for joing Polaris Ranger Forum. It will go fast. Make a few post so new members will have a little bit to look at. I will be updating stuff every day. Again thanks for signing up, please pass the word around. Once I have a few members I will do a members drive and give away some products.

Josh

·
Registered
7 Posts
CODE BLUE, HELLO! I JUST SIGNED UP! I LIVE IN ALGER WA, 5 MILES FROM SKAGIT SPEEDWAY(SPRINT CAR TRACK). THE ONLY ORV PARK NEAR WHERE I LIVE IS WALKER VALLEY. WALKER VALLEY IS A DNR ORV PARK. IT HAS MOSTLY MX TRAILS, BUT IT HAS A FEW JEEP TRAILS, WHERE I TAKE MY RZR. I LOOKS LIKE FROM YOUR PICS, THAT YOU HAVE SOME GREAT RIDING AREAS IN THE SPOKANE AREA. DO YOU HAVE ANY RZR OR RANGER CLUBS IN YOUR AREA? I HAVE SOME FRIENDS WITH RZRS AND RANGERS, AND WE THINKING OF STARTING A CLUB. WE ALSO GO TO FLORENCE,OR. TO RIDE THE DUNES TWO OR THREE TIMES A YEAR. MAKE BE WE WILL SEE YOU THERE!
JEFF

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
ALGERWA.RZR said:
CODE BLUE, HELLO! I JUST SIGNED UP! I LIVE IN ALGER WA, 5 MILES FROM SKAGIT SPEEDWAY(SPRINT CAR TRACK). THE ONLY ORV PARK NEAR WHERE I LIVE IS WALKER VALLEY. WALKER VALLEY IS A DNR ORV PARK. IT HAS MOSTLY MX TRAILS, BUT IT HAS A FEW JEEP TRAILS, WHERE I TAKE MY RZR. I LOOKS LIKE FROM YOUR PICS, THAT YOU HAVE SOME GREAT RIDING AREAS IN THE SPOKANE AREA. DO YOU HAVE ANY RZR OR RANGER CLUBS IN YOUR AREA? I HAVE SOME FRIENDS WITH RZRS AND RANGERS, AND WE THINKING OF STARTING A CLUB. WE ALSO GO TO FLORENCE,OR. TO RIDE THE DUNES TWO OR THREE TIMES A YEAR. MAKE BE WE WILL SEE YOU THERE!
JEFF
Why don't you get your friends to join and use the Chapter Section for club specific rides,etc. That is why I started chapters use it as you wish. You might also gain a few club members from here as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts