Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does it go from 49* and sunny one day, to blizzard conditions and below zero a day later :tickedoff:

·
Registered
18 Posts
No only there but it does that in Alturas, CA too :D

·
Registered
635 Posts
This thread is no good without Pic's I'll try to help you..

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are not getting much snow, only about an inch. But what we do have is moving. Wind is around 40-50 MPH. You sure do have a lot of snow there. I have not seen snow like that for a few years.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Am getting cold just looking at those!!!! ;D Pretty pics!! O0 I haven't seen snow like that since I was in Alaska in '76!!!!!!

We dodged the bullet on Friday...was 27* and then it started sleeting, then turned to freezing rain.....didn't get too bad, but we were at the cabin, and could have cared less ;D It finally warmed up to 36* on Saturday, and where the roads/mud had been frozen, well, it turned to a wet/slick/sloppy mess, but we still rode about 30-40 miles, and were warm and cozy, with the heater going, even with icicles hanging off the top of the cab ;D

·
Registered
635 Posts
Thanks for the compliment, I should add that this was a record setting weekend and it was a wet snow, had it been powder they say 18' of light is equal to 4' of wet so that equates to 81" of snow, I don't believe it but you know those tv people they like to add ten pounds to every thing..
And the last pic was just a snow job. BBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
The snow is nothing out of the ordinary for here in the NY mountains.

That last pic went right into my funny file and is already on the way to some friends! :2funny:

Two years ago we had 60* in the afternoon and by midnight the temp was below zero with winds and blowing blizzards.

I'm not 100% sure of this but I think you sent it our way 2005DMAX! ;D

Gary

1 - 7 of 7 Posts