Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls, I’m on a 2015 ranger 900xp. The bike has not been abused with less than a 1k. I’ve installed lights, radio and winch. Last ride, I believe I was on only one cylinder from the start. Went 2 miles stopped got fire wood and headed back it sounded like I was dragging a vine. I noticed I was down on power, stopped looked, nothing. I thought I smelled bad gas but the ranger has not started sense. Every accessory works. I hear the pump on ignition key turn. I have spark to the plugs and fuel psi at the rail. The plugs are dry when I pull them and don’t appear lean fouled. I have a 168 code but not sure why a regulator would cause open loop at the injectors. Has anybody experienced this type of problem.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just checked fuel psi, it’s all over 58psi. Checked the injector leads with a noid tester only one cylinder would pulse. When I turn the motor over the dash blinks then a symbol that looks like a steaming wheel appears. When I scroll through I get a code of 0 168 with a small 4 at the bottom. Does anybody have any ideas as to what might be going wrong. Do you think the voltage regulator may be causing the efi to fail. The injectors homed out at 12 ohms. Does anybody know if that is normal. What are the chances they are clogged.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts