Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those TX editions are sweet!
How long did they say it would take till delivery?
Told me October not holding him to it still have my 900 crew for hunting season,I’ll be happy if it comes by Christmas gives me more time to break the news to the wife.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Told me October not holding him to it still have my 900 crew for hunting season,I’ll be happy if it comes by Christmas gives me more time to break the news to the wife.
I personally would hope it would not come until Christmas, then you can put a big red bow on it and she gets a nice new Christmas present.:D
My wife would buy into that, only she would want to be the primary driver of it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ordered my 2022 Texas crew cab today .ain’t going to lie I’m excited View attachment 25567
Ordered my 2022 Texas crew cab today .ain’t going to lie I’m excited View attachment 25567
Did it come with stock wheels and will you be putting larger ones on? Doesn't Texas Edition come with the bigger wheels? I tried to buy one here last year and could not get one from dealers. I instead got a '21 Northstar and put on 29's and love the way it rides and handles. That quad is beautiful! Have fun

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did it come with stock wheels and will you be putting larger ones on? Doesn't Texas Edition come with the bigger wheels? I tried to buy one here last year and could not get one from dealers. I instead got a '21 Northstar and put on 29's and love the way it rides and handles. That quad is beautiful! Have fun
Texas edition comes with 29 inch wheels those should be good enough for me.To much money into it already to -it more in

·
Registered
13 Posts
I sat the family on the couch. Went through all the color options of 2021. The Texas edition is what we all agreed on. We ordered it on Feb 20 2021. Still hasn’t arrived. Hope yours comes in quicker. They are good looking machines.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts