Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I reckon y'all are sick of these videos, but it's in me and it's got to come out :2funny:. Anyway, here's a new video of our test run in our Ranger I picked up from the shop. It's a good thing we had our cab and windshield as you'll see. The brush was thick and it ain't even June yet. By the way, found some way cool trails this week I didn't know were there......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSPshGE1K2U

·
Registered
563 Posts
I can see where you can ride there for several years, and after meeting someone for the first time on the traill and stopping to talk to them, find out that both of you had rode the same area for years. Places like that strangers can be neighbors. Nice! Some trails here look like that. Good country you have! Two vehicles can pa$$ each other without one of you backing up.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HF said:
So i guess ur ranger is running ok since u got it back?

Heath
Yes, it did fine yesterday. I was expecting to break down any time, but it did fine. The mechanic swears he just took it all apart, couldn't find anything, and put it back together. That's strange seein' how it almost stranded me in the mountain.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HF said:
yah that is strange,i probly wouldnt get to far from the house until u see how it does.

Heath
Exactly what I told mywife!!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Jerry said:
you oughta to get a rhino 700 FI or a thundercat 1000 EFI....
[
:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:, That's pretty funny Jerry, your last name isn't Lewis by any chance, is it?

Anyone who would come here to the Polaris Ranger Forums and suggest such sacrilege needs one of these!

Gary

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
There is nothing wrong with a Rino as long as you haven't already owned a Ranger. One of the guys in my group has a Rino and another 2 have Grizzly's. The Rino guy will buy a Ranger next and the Grizz guys love their machines. The guy with the new Grizz has a .257 Roberts and it is a great coyote gun.

Gary

1 - 17 of 17 Posts