Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I purchased a 99 6+6 ranger.broke 2 parts so far and are unable to get them from Polaris??? N.l.a. why would anyone own one of these if you can't get parts.w.t.f.what a company!!. How can you be known for reliability if you can't get parts???? Time to get a b.r.p.

·
Registered
18 Posts
So I purchased a 99 6+6 ranger.broke 2 parts so far and are unable to get them from Polaris??? N.l.a. why would anyone own one of these if you can't get parts.w.t.f.what a company!!. How can you be known for reliability if you can't get parts???? Time to get a b.r.p.
So what you are saying you CAN get parts for a 1999 b.r.p.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure about b.r.p.but I definitely can't get parts for my Polaris 6+6 year 2000. I bought it because I was told they were good machines.there mid axles are badly designed and look like they are a weak point.no one makes aftermarket and Polaris does not make the parts anymore.guess they want you to buy a new one but not everyone can afford that .really is stupid they don't supply parts for something they make.( Hello) I can buy parts for my 1927 car my 1969 skidoo.but not a 2000 Polaris 6+6 ...go figure.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Axles,brake pads(rear).the axles are unavail from Polaris and nobody makes aftermarket,go figure.so when( not if) they brake.your screwed.I am in the process of trying to make one.polaris was zero help.I bought this not even thinking parts would be a issue.buyer beware I guess!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts