Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys looking to see pictures of your xps sitting on 28s or 30s. Still deciding on tire size

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here's mine on 28's
IMG_0751.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_0746.jpg

Reactions: Clubin

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Northstar
114 Posts
On 31’s first pic stock arms. Second pic super atv high clearance 1.5” forward arms
0AA9EE7E-D4E7-4B6E-833E-4D767513F5E5.jpeg
C0709583-DF56-4D2A-8B60-F2E9CEC79845.jpeg

·
Registered
32 Posts
Those look very nice. Do you think you could fit 30s on there without changing anything?
I could probably fit 30s but it would most likely require some clutch work

·
Registered
11 Posts
Said before I'll say it again man I like how that looks. What are the true size of the tires sitting while on machine
They are a solid 30" maybe a fuzz over. I have a 2" ranger prolift kit on it as well. No issues whatsoever. I've installed the superatv half doors on it as well. Really like the setup. Considering selling it b/c I just picked up a 2020 rzr turbo xp4 velocity.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They are a solid 30" maybe a fuzz over. I have a 2" ranger prolift kit on it as well. No issues whatsoever. I've installed the superatv half doors on it as well. Really like the setup. Considering selling it b/c I just picked up a 2020 rzr turbo xp4 velocity.
Congrats on the rzr. Sad to see that nice ranger go though

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

30” Interco Sniper 920. 3” Ranger Prolift.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's nice man. Considering eating the $180 I paid for the Marshall motoart lift and ordering a 3" pro lift. Loos like you have plenty enough clearance with the 30s

·
Registered
2019 XP1000 Camo
140 Posts
It’s never rubbed even with front sway bar disconnected

·
Registered
20 Posts
Did you have to change anything to run the 30s? I have a 2020 Northstar
I run 30" Blackwater EVO on my 2020 xp1000 crew Backcountry package. I get zero rub. Love the hell out of it. Just hit 35mi, and put a gilomen tuned ECU and clutch kit in it today. HOLY CRAP its Alive now!!!! SO much better then the stock ECU. I paid for a brand new tuned ECU from gilomen so I can replace stock if it has to go to dealer.

Loving this thing so much. Head is stuck back when getting on the throttle now. All Smiles.

·
Registered
20 Posts
It’s never rubbed even with front sway bar disconnected

2020 Ranger xp1000 crew Backcountry package w/30”x10”x12” Blackwater EVO’s on all four 14.25” clearance to skid plate with 30” EVO’s. Heater is installed. Doors just arrived in Alaska, will be getting installed next week along with light bar. Just got done putting Gilomen tuned ECU in as well as the tunable clutch kit. Man this thing gets up and goes like it never has. That stock ECU is plain depressing now. Only time it will ever be installed on my machine again, is if it has a warranty issue. The clutch kit makes a huge difference on engagement as well.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Northstar
114 Posts
View attachment 23555 View attachment 23556
2020 Ranger xp1000 crew Backcountry package w/30”x10”x12” Blackwater EVO’s on all four 14.25” clearance to skid plate with 30” EVO’s. Heater is installed. Doors just arrived in Alaska, will be getting installed next week along with light bar. Just got done putting Gilomen tuned ECU in as well as the tunable clutch kit. Man this thing gets up and goes like it never has. That stock ECU is plain depressing now. Only time it will ever be installed on my machine again, is if it has a warranty issue. The clutch kit makes a huge difference on engagement as well.
Polaris will know immediately that the ecu doesn’t jive with the cluster. The ecu records hours and miles. So does the cluster. They must be the same. When they aren’t wty claims are void.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
View attachment 23555 View attachment 23556
Nice man very happy to hear it improved engagement. No lift while running the 30s?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts