Polaris Ranger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Polaris will know immediately that the ecu doesn’t jive with the cluster. The ecu records hours and miles. So does the cluster. They must be the same. When they aren’t wty claims are void.
Play dumb and say do my warranty work!!!

·
Registered
2019 XP1000 Camo
141 Posts
The cluster stores mileage, the ECM stores engine hours. Unless you do both it won’t match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

30” Interco Sniper 920. 3” Ranger Prolift.

When purchasing your lift from prolift did you consider the 2". Does the extra 1" to the 3 add more stress to cv's? On there website they say with the 2" to run 28s but can has 30s on his 2in. Gonna call them and see what they say aswell

·
Registered
2019 XP1000 Camo
141 Posts
Didn’t consider the 3”. The Prolift pushes the Ranger up instead of pushing the arms down, like a bracket lift. That keeps close to same shock and cv angles.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Polaris will know immediately that the ecu doesn’t jive with the cluster. The ecu records hours and miles. So does the cluster. They must be the same. When they aren’t wty claims are void.
I am good with a void claim. I did not finance it, it is 100% mine not financial institutions asset, and I made it just that, mine. The machine actually has some balls now. I am good with paying for any repairs out of pocket at this point.🤷

·
Registered
10 Posts
Nice looking ride im in the process of ordering tires and wheels and also just done an ECU and Clutch upgrade wow! it did wake it up. What spare tire rack do you have I have not seen one like that ?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Nice looking ride im in the process of ordering tires and wheels and also just done an ECU and Clutch upgrade wow! it did wake it up. What spare tire rack do you have I have not seen one like that ?
gilomen stuff?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 2019 North Star regular cab If I do a lift it wont fit in my toy hauler the tire size will be enough for me anyway

·
Registered
20 Posts
That is the Polaris lock-n-ride spare tire mount. It’s is perfect for what I want.
I am still thinking of getting a Razorback rack system on the back, for hunting season. Installing the doors now.
Yeah it is pretty amazing how much Polaris limits the machine. My wife always asks when I am done upgrading my toys. She should just learn to stop asking questions like this. Lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
That is the Polaris lock-n-ride spare tire mount. It’s is perfect for what I want.
I am still thinking of getting a Razorback rack system on the back, for hunting season. Installing the doors now.
Yeah it is pretty amazing how much Polaris limits the machine. My wife always asks when I am done upgrading my toys. She should just learn to stop asking questions like this. Lol
Will the Polaris Lock N Ride work with 30" Tires ?

21 - 40 of 52 Posts