·
Registered
43 Posts
Wow....I like it!!! Beautiful country too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
OK, I have searched high and low to find offset A arms for the REAR of the 2014 Polaris Ranger 800 EFI 6x6 to be able to put 28" + tires on them and there is NO one that offers anything except Super ATV's 6" lift and thats to much for me, I just want bigger tires and wheels on it. Now, with that being said I hope I'm wrong and one of you guys will just blow my ship out of the water and show me someone that does. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show me someone that makes something..
CSSHULTZ - how did you get 30" tires all the way around your machine without the rear tires rubbing- front no problem, people make that forward arched A arms 1 - 2 inches.
Please feel free to chime in and just drop a ton off specs and info on me ! PLEASE

·
Registered
1 Posts
OK, I have searched high and low to find offset A arms for the REAR of the 2014 Polaris Ranger 800 EFI 6x6 to be able to put 28" + tires on them and there is NO one that offers anything except Super ATV's 6" lift and thats to much for me, I just want bigger tires and wheels on it. Now, with that being said I hope I'm wrong and one of you guys will just blow my ship out of the water and show me someone that does. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show me someone that makes something..
CSSHULTZ - how did you get 30" tires all the way around your machine without the rear tires rubbing- front no problem, people make that forward arched A arms 1 - 2 inches.
Please feel free to chime in and just drop a ton off specs and info on me ! PLEASE
hey man did you ever find anything out on this?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Not a thing ! #church mice. the only thing I've gotten hope for is rearward facing A arms for the standard 800 to be able to put on the rear DIF of the 6x6, like the ones used for those giant 24-30" rims and tractor tires for down south mudden. I've pretty much given up on it, so I will be going with 14" wheels and 28" tires. Love mine and I also took out the restrictor plastic piece in the hose at the air box and also did the computer programmer for $300 but it gave me about 10 MPH and better throttle response, not such a pig anymore. I would love to be able to get another one...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just did the Super ATV Arched in the rear, swapped left to Right on the center axles. Running 30" intimidators with the same gap between tires as stock. I have done a TON of mods to mine including Portals (If you have any questions)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts