Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 07 sportsman 800 camo for sale.Its got a 2500lb warn winch,front and rear brush guards,front and rear rack extenders,rear boot guards,hand guards,receiver hitch and a lock-n-ride cargo box.Its got 32 hours and 242 miles on it.If anyone is interested let me no.

Thanks,Heath

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
7500.00 obo not real crazy about sellin it but if somebody really wonts it might do a little better than that.

Heath

·
Registered
635 Posts
Let me see what I can do at church tomorrow, all the men folk have been envious of the rzr and are now trying to get atv's to ride with me..

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Code said:
Let me see what I can do at church tomorrow, all the men folk have been envious of the rzr and are now trying to get atv's to ride with me..
No that there is funny! Remind them church going guys of one of my favorite passages.

"It is always easier to seek forgivness then it is to get permission"

I think this was a quote by my favorite religious comedian, Father Guido Sarduchi.

Gary

·
Registered
635 Posts
Well I guess a Camo finish just don't cut it, as I was told "I'm only interested in stealth black", well should I tell him you now have a Camo atv for sale and it comes with 2 free cans of krylon exterior paint in military strength flat black.......
BBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts