Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all! I'm a new member here from Louisiana!

Primarily a diesel pickup junkie and run a YouTube Channel: KingRancher13

I've got a new XP1000 Crew ordered on June 10 and I just spoke with my dealer yesterday to tell me there is still no ETA due to Polaris not taking any more 2021 orders.

Is anyone else experiencing the same?
Anyone else recently order and get an ETA or already get delivery?

Obviously very excited to get my very first XP1000!

Thanks!

·
Registered
205 Posts
i pickedup my '21 Ranger Crew Ultimate North Star last friday and my dealer said Polaris is no longer accepting 2021 orders and will complete all backlogged orders before shipping 2022... Not really sure how that will work but that's what he said.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I wonder if I should call my dealer vs. waiting for them to call me. If they're just changing all left-over '21 orders to '22s, my matte blue will no longer be available, and I'll have to change my color selection.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ordered a 2021 ranger 570 midsize June 14th. Was told I will be getting a 2022 no extra charge. Dealer told me maybe I'll get it October!! Not sure October 2021 or 2022 😄 Anybody get their Ranger?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ordered a 2021 ranger 570 midsize June 14th. Was told I will be getting a 2022 no extra charge. Dealer told me maybe I'll get it October!! Not sure October 2021 or 2022 😄 Anybody get their Ranger?
I originally ordered a 2021 Ranger 570 on June 8, ‘21. That order was changed by Polaris on Aug. 3rd to a 2022 model. Just found out the “estimated ship date” is Sept. 23 - Oct. 21. I was told I would pay the new ‘22 price difference and that the Hero Advantage Plan discount is now $750. It was $1000 back when I ordered it. At this point I don’t care about the extra cost. Ive already sold my Honda Foreman 500 and deer season opens this Saturday!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I originally ordered a 2021 Ranger 570 on June 8, ‘21. That order was changed by Polaris on Aug. 3rd to a 2022 model. Just found out the “estimated ship date” is Sept. 23 - Oct. 21. I was told I would pay the new ‘22 price difference and that the Hero Advantage Plan discount is now $750. It was $1000 back when I ordered it. At this point I don’t care about the extra cost. Ive already sold my Honda Foreman 500 and deer season opens this Saturday!
Have you received your 22 yet

·
Registered
54 Posts
I picked up my ‘22 Ranger SP 570 on Oct. 7th.
I’ve put on a roof, fold down windshield and overhead gun rack. I got all them from UTV Direct. I have a cargo winch kit on order.
Shot some photos when u get it together. Man glad your getting it soon. Everyone is on a waiting game now. Let me know what you thing about it. The good and bad I'll appreciate it. Hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
54 Posts

I've got a new XP1000 Crew ordered on June 10 and I just spoke with my dealer yesterday to tell me there is still no ETA due to Polaris not taking any more 2021 orders.

Thanks!
I tried ordering a 2021XP1000 CREW but nope it going to be a 2022 XP1000 crew Dec1 that Jan 18 hope for the best

·
Registered
22 Posts
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Sky

Picked up my 2022 570 SP Premium today. Love everything about it and all the changes. Unit sits higher, bed is bigger, more leg room, clutch is smoother, also like the new body style which is basically the look of the 1000.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hell do u think I will hold my big ass and leg room 6"4 286 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I really think it would work. Your biggest concern would be the steering wheel. You would definitely need the tilt steering wheel. You would have to tilt the steering up to get in and out. You have about 13-14 inches of room between the seat and the dash.

·
Registered
26 Posts

Thanks!
Ordered mine of 6/18/21 They said at that time no more 2021's. My Northstar Ultimate is to be here in November. They sounded pretty confident about that too.

·
Registered
2022 Northstar Ultimate camo crew (patiently waiting)
93 Posts
Ordered mine of 6/18/21 They said at that time no more 2021's. My Northstar Ultimate is to be here in November. They sounded pretty confident about that too.
Man the info given by Polaris is all over the board. 21 NS ultimate crew camo was told 3 weeks ago not getting until mArch at soonest

1 - 20 of 26 Posts