Polaris Ranger Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 26115

Picked up my 2022 570 SP Premium today. Love everything about it and all the changes. Unit sits higher, bed is bigger, more leg room, clutch is smoother, also like the new body style which is basically the look of the 1000.
What's your thoughts since you've had this for a little bit? Just curious as I just put $500 down on the exact one that is currently in stock at a dealer 2:30 away. I now have to wait for all the accessories to come in so they can install them. I was torn and still am torn on getting the 570 or a 1000. The dealer told me that the 570 will do 90% of what the 1000 will do less the MPH and weight/pull capabilities. I've yet to sit in a mid-size and am heading that way tomorrow to see it. Does it feel more crowded to you then a 3 seater? It's just hard to justify the cost jump for a 1000. A 570 seems so more reasonably priced.

·
Registered
16 Posts
What's your thoughts since you've had this for a little bit? Just curious as I just put $500 down on the exact one that is currently in stock at a dealer 2:30 away. I now have to wait for all the accessories to come in so they can install them. I was torn and still am torn on getting the 570 or a 1000. The dealer told me that the 570 will do 90% of what the 1000 will do less the MPH and weight/pull capabilities. I've yet to sit in a mid-size and am heading that way tomorrow to see it. Does it feel more crowded to you then a 3 seater? It's just hard to justify the cost jump for a 1000. A 570 seems so more reasonably priced.
YOLO! whats $10k lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered a 2021 570 midsize in June and the order got shifted to a 2022 570 sp (same price) received it at the end of October 21 couldn't be happier (it has more clearance, deeper bed )
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

21 - 26 of 26 Posts