Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a member contact me to see if I could offer a special price on extended warranties for forum members. I looked at this & here is what I came up with....

#1 - I sell only $0 deductible PolarisStar Protection Warranties that will be good at any Polaris dealership in the nation.

#2 - Your Ranger must still be within the original factory warranty.

#3 - The term listed below INCLUDES the original 6 month factory warranty. In other words a 24 month service contract is actually extends your warranty 18 months.

Ranger 500 2wd & 4wd
24 Month - $380
36 Month - $465
48 Month - $535
60 Month - $625

Ranger 700 XP & RZR
24 Month - $425
36 Month - $535
48 Month - $625
60 Month - $735​

Hopefully this will be some VERY competitive pricing that will help the members of this forum. I am looking forward to working with you guys on this. Please let me know if you are interested by calling me @ 1-888-880-2277 or email [email protected]

***6wd & commercial add $100. Prices are subject to change with a price increase by Polaris***
(Gotta have some kind of disclaimer - LOL!!)​

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Wow, that is a good price I was offered a warranty plan for 1100.00 I will have to check on this. It's really too hard to pass up. Thanks for giving the members of Polaris Ranger Forum a discount. I will share this information with everyone.

Josh

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Now thats at least a hundred bucks + in my pocket to buy more accessories! My local dealer wants $850 for the 60 month with a $50 deductible and more for this one.

Thank you Scott for taking care of us!

Excellent price for sure!! O0 O0 O0 O0

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Something about the state law there - I think. I have tried to sell a service contract after the sale of a unit & was told I couldn't by the service contact company. It came up about a year or so ago on a customer from FL who bought from us that wanted to purchase the warranty a few months later.

Scott

[quote author=ALAG3 link=topic=223.msg1075#msg1075 date=1199495087]
Why not in Florida?
[/quote]

·
Registered
345 Posts
Just my luck....thanks for the initial excitement anyway :laugh:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
If that is the case and it is some rediculous law then you might be able to use this promotion here in an effort to get your local Florida dealer to cut you some slack where price is concerned.

I'd still contact Scott to see what he can find out.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm gonna get my F&I girl to call on Tuesday. Maybe I am wrong.

Scott

[quote author=ALAG3 link=topic=223.msg1143#msg1143 date=1199546863]
[/quote]

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Just for everyones information Polaris sent me a warranty paper trying to get me to purchase one through them. Motor Sports Super Store is offering the best warranty package around.

This is Polaris Warranty Departments pricing.

5 year 1270.00
4 year 1050.00
3 year 870.00
2 year 650.00

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Yea Josh, thats the full retail on the warranties. Our local dealer can do the same ones, 5 years for $850 and me and my brother just sent our contracts back to Scott for his FANTASTIC special of $735.

Anyone who does not jump on this is foolish unless their dealer is willing to sell them at near cost!

Thank you agin Scott and Polaris of Hamilton-Motor Sport Super Store.

I won't go in to what I had to promise for the wife to get off the cash but it's safe to say I won't be adding any new stuff for a while! ;D

Gary

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys!

[quote author=GRAZOR link=topic=223.msg2125#msg2125 date=1200797291]
Yea Josh, thats the full retail on the warranties. Our local dealer can do the same ones, 5 years for $850 and me and my brother just sent our contracts back to Scott for his FANTASTIC special of $735.

Anyone who does not jump on this is foolish unless their dealer is willing to sell them at near cost!

Thank you agin Scott and Polaris of Hamilton-Motor Sport Super Store.

I won't go in to what I had to promise for the wife to get off the cash but it's safe to say I won't be adding any new stuff for a while! ;D

Gary
[/quote]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chalk it up (# 1) - I was WRONG!! We can sell to FL.

[quote author=rolltideroll link=topic=223.msg1147#msg1147 date=1199552202]

Scott

[/quote]
[/quote]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 more thing I am changing - I'd like some lead time especially if I am not at the store or something like that BUT I will sell a warranty right up to the day your original warranty expires.

[quote author=rolltideroll link=topic=223.msg2434#msg2434 date=1201200382]
Chalk it up (# 1) - I was WRONG!! We can sell to FL.

[quote author=rolltideroll link=topic=223.msg1147#msg1147 date=1199552202]

Scott

[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We can sell to FL - I was wrong about this.

[quote author=ALAG3 link=topic=223.msg1075#msg1075 date=1199495087]
Why not in Florida?
[/quote]

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
We should have the real info in a day or two on this deal with Polaris Protection.

I did call the number given in the PRC thread and spoke with a rep who had zero info on me or my RZR. Actually, I'm sure she wouldn't know an RZR if she fell over one. Asked me if it was a 100 CC or and 800 CC engine.

Quoted me a full price of $1270 and I am waiting for a supervisor to call me this morning. The call center is located in Golden, Colorado.

I have a sneaking suspicion that unknowledgable reps are giving quotes based on a much smaller engine size because they simply don't know or have been poorly trained. I suspect when this is all figured out there will be many problems and we will get to read the sad stories right here and at PRC.

OK, so whats that old saying? "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!"

My personal thoughts here are mixed. I bought a 5 year, 85,000 mile platinum plus extended warranty on our 2003 Grand Cherokee limited for $1240. Thats a $35,000 vehicle and I never used it once until right at the very end and they screwed me big time and refused the claim. I will never buy another Jeep product as long as I live!

$1270 for a similar warranty on an RZR that cost less then 1/3 the price seems rediculous to me but then it is a recreational vehicle and subject to much different usage.

I don't know if any of these warranties are worth the paper they are written on and I will be perfect happy if I never have to use it and fighting angry if I do and they play the typical games of denying claims and repairs.

Gary

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I just got the call from polaris protection and the best deal they have for a RZR 5 year warranty right now is $1270 or full retail price!

She did say they ran some promotional deal a while back but dumbed up on the prices and particulars of it!

I will again try to get a supervisor on the phone but they say she is off on fridays.

Just my opinion but I think they figured out their mistake and corrected it quick!

You are still the best deal in town Scott and we don't even have to deal with the hassels and Drama! O0

Gary

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
GRAZOR said:
We should have the real info in a day or two on this deal with Polaris Protection.

I did call the number given in the PRC thread and spoke with a rep who had zero info on me or my RZR. Actually, I'm sure she wouldn't know an RZR if she fell over one. Asked me if it was a 100 CC or and 800 CC engine.

Quoted me a full price of $1270 and I am waiting for a supervisor to call me this morning. The call center is located in Golden, Colorado.

I believe it all depends on the Dealer and at what they will do for the customer. I have been on both sides, get favors from someone cause I was a friend. And then on the other side they didn't know me from jack, they had a bad day and took it out on me. I do believe Scott would do anything to earn someones business and to keep it he would go the extra mile. He spends a lot of money marketing his site and giving members like us a break on prices. Of course I am sure he would like for all of us to buy directly from him on the big ticket Items as well, some of us will cause we live close and some of us will drive the extra mile to save a buck. I think when it comes down to it, it is respect for the customer. If it is wrote on paper and signed by the company they are legally bound. Maybe there mistake but it was their mistake and it should have been taken care of. I don't want this to get off subject. This is a great deal from Scott and after checking with all local dealers he is by far the cheapest on this warranty.

Josh

I have a sneaking suspicion that unknowledgable reps are giving quotes based on a much smaller engine size because they simply don't know or have been poorly trained. I suspect when this is all figured out there will be many problems and we will get to read the sad stories right here and at PRC.

OK, so whats that old saying? "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!"

My personal thoughts here are mixed. I bought a 5 year, 85,000 mile platinum plus extended warranty on our 2003 Grand Cherokee limited for $1240. Thats a $35,000 vehicle and I never used it once until right at the very end and they screwed me big time and refused the claim. I will never buy another Jeep product as long as I live!

$1270 for a similar warranty on an RZR that cost less then 1/3 the price seems rediculous to me but then it is a recreational vehicle and subject to much different usage.

I don't know if any of these warranties are worth the paper they are written on and I will be perfect happy if I never have to use it and fighting angry if I do and they play the typical games of denying claims and repairs.

Gary

·
Registered
143 Posts
Take it from another dealer that is one awesome price on the warranty. Always better to buy local than to buy direct from Polaris.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts