Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me first say that we are excited to be a part of this new forum.

Polaris of Hamilton is located in Hamilton Alabama almost centered between Birmingham & Memphis. We actually have 2 websites (I get into that in a moment) that offer both accessories & the ability to look up hard parts online. When it comes to units sales we try to offer great prices & we even deliver within about a 300 mile radius. Here are a few of the key people in the dealership....

My name is Scott Robertson & I am the GM. I will handle replies on this board. You can email me at [email protected]

Greg Ingram is the Sales Manager - [email protected]

The 2 parts counter guys that you will deal with if you call into the store are Phillip Wesson & Jason Holiman. Their email addresses are [email protected] & [email protected]

***There are other employees that work in parts filling online orders but these are the only 2 that work the phones, email, & calls.***

Our Service Manager is Jonathan Parker. His email address is [email protected]

You can reach any of us toll free @ 1-888-880-2277

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We have 2 websites for you to choose from that offer different discounts, shipping cost, products, & that work differently.

The main site is MotorSportsSuperStore.com. This site offers a discount of up to 15%. Polaris products are set at 10%. All orders over $50 ship for $5.95 (unless deemed oversized by UPS).

***Use Coupon Code EXTRA6 to get an additional 6% discount on this website!!***

The second website is MotorSportsSuperCenter.com. Now this website is mainly built around parts & accessory ecommerce. This site offers 26% off on Yamaha & Suzuki and 20% off on all Polaris & Aftermarket parts & accessories. This site charges close to actual shipping.

***There is never a coupon code for this site.***

We ship all orders via UPS.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Welcome Motor Sports Super Store and Polaris of Hamilton.

Great to have you here as a sponsor and thanks for the great discounts to us all. O0

·
Registered
345 Posts
Yes, Welcome to the site! The discounts sound awesome. It's a matter of time until we ALL will need your services.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts