Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[move] O0[/move]

[move] :coolsmiley:[/move]

[move] O0[/move]

[move] :coolsmiley:[/move]

POLARIS PREDATOR 500 - $4300
Probably the cleanest used quad you will find - MINT CONDITION!
Only ridden a few times each season, and not at all this season.
Always cleaned and garaged after each use.
No modifications have been made to this bike, so you can be SURE that it will start every time you are ready to ride!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I feel comfortable that I can ask this question here and get a pretty honest answer.

How is the price that I have set for my Predator? I have it listed here, on some other Polaris Ranger forum you guys may have heard of :2funny:, and on craigs list (for a few dollars more than here....) and no response anywhere. The deal in getting the Ranger was that I had to sell this.....and I really need to get as much for it as reasonably possible. The price seemed reasonable (not dirt cheap) compared to what I saw on places like Trader Online. and....it really is spotless. I did not ride it as much as I thought I would, and it was really just too fast for me. I liked the speed, but was afraid I would kill myself.

What do ya'll think.....Feel free to be honest. I wont be mad (but I may never talk to you again!) :knuppel2:

Thanks!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Heres your problem. Polaris just came out with big rebates. We are selling brand new 2007 500 Pred for $3995. We have two in stock now.

·
Registered
167 Posts
idk if you just cleaned it up really well or if it really is in that good of shape but that think looks like its off the showroom floor

looks good 8) good luck selling it

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks.....
That is pretty much how everything looks as soon as it comes off of the trailer. Everybody knows if they ride em....they clean em. Well everybody but Mom, she usually does the unpacking and we clean her quad....a fair trade if you ask me.

It has never seen the mud, only dry desert. As you can tell from the tire tread it has not bee riden much. Unfortunately it looks like I will be loosing a few more dollars than I was hoping to..... :'(

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Yep! That is pretty.

Now, If I was 25 years younger and still full of P&V thats probably what I would want. One of the guys in our club has one and we all laughed when he got it because this area is pretty much 4 wheel drive territory only.

All I can say is he went every place we went with zero problems at all and almost always got there first. After horseing around on my Sportsman 500 all day long I jumped on his for a quick spin and couldn't believe how nice and easy that thing was to rip thru our woods. He actually went places we couldn't go.

I wonder what it might do putting it on ebay and offering to deliver it a reasonable distance. My little brother does very well there when he sells stuff but he does know the ins and outs with ebay and all the scam artists that tend to hang there.

Gary

1 - 8 of 8 Posts