Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP Northstar Premium - Pursuit Camo
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2021 Northstar 1yr warranty is set to expire next month. Has anyone went with this extended warranty offered by Polaris? I have received numerous offers of this in the mail from them over the last number of months, this being the latest. $1,590 for an additional 4 years. Is it worth it?!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive parking light Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Ranger XP1000 Northstar Ultimate
101 Posts
It's just me.... but I'd probably jump on it. Although these things cost as much as automobile, I don't think they are built as well and are more likely to have issues.

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you are a farmer , polaris offered a few more years warranty. I think with the amount of technology and with parts manufactured as cheap as they can it is a no brainer to buy up warranty.

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Ranger XP1000 Northstar Ultimate
101 Posts
If you are a farmer , polaris offered a few more years warranty. I think with the amount of technology and with parts manufactured as cheap as they can it is a no brainer to buy up warranty.
I was able to take advantage of the "Hero's" program that Polaris was offering when I bought my 2021, so it came with a 2 yr warranty (there's a deductible for each claim during the second year). But I will for sure be purchasing the extended warranty when it is offered.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was able to take advantage of the "Hero's" program that Polaris was offering when I bought my 2021, so it came with a 2 yr warranty (there's a deductible for each claim during the second year). But I will for sure be purchasing the extended warranty when it is offered.
If I was running polaris I would give our hero's program more of a warranty plus program than farmers are awarded. Thats just me though, I am a grain farmer and it helps me to have the extended warranty but all I do is grow food, Its the people in the hero's program who save lives.

·
Registered
2022 Northstar Ultimate camo crew (patiently waiting)
168 Posts
Check out ballequip.com they offer discounted Polaris warranty. Bought one from them for my 2016. Never had to use it. I’ll be looking to them for my 22 when it shows up

·
Registered
2022 Northstar Ultimate camo crew (patiently waiting)
168 Posts
Any idea if it’s just a deal for machines they sell or can anyone buy? If anyone is able can I ask dealer and contact person? Thanks.

·
Registered
2021 Northstar Ultimate
2 Posts
We purchased the five year extended warranty. We have 3400+ miles on our Ranger in the first year. Had to replace a speed sensor under warranty after a week long ride in the Black Hills. No other problems or issues. With the cost of the electronics alone in these machines we feel the extended warranty is worth the price. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I own a 2018 Northstar Crew Cab. The first two years I owned it; it spent more time in the shop than in the dirt. It came from the factory with many issues and the competency of our local dealership was a whole other problem. The extended warranty was invaluable; that and the fact Go AZ Motorcycles bought out the local dealership and drought in quality service technicians. I say buy it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts