Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm installing a Maradyne Mesa Heater into my 2014 Polaris Crew 570. I've read every post on the internet about this, but have yet to get a straight answer. So I decided to start a thread specifically for the options on the 570. There is a 1/2 bypass hose on the 570 engine that will provide pre thermostat water. Has anyone installed a heater tapping this bypass hose? What is the best way to tap the coolant lines for a heater? Thermostat adapter needed or not?

·
Registered
165 Posts
i know its not a ranger, but when i had my Rhino, i tapped into the line before the rad, but after the thermostat, i also used the same line for the return, so basically used the heater as an extension of the system. It worked awesome, and blew very hot air.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Looking for the same answer. I have my heater all installed except for the coolant lines. Trying to decide to tap that 1/2 bypass line or install a thermostat bypass which would have a 5/8" line.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger 570 Full Size Crew, OEM top, aftermarket front and rear windshields, Maxxis Ceros tires.
180 Posts
Check out the Inferno heater site for their instructions for their kit. The existing bypass circuit on the 570 is tapped into for heater flow. Much better than using the radiator hoses or an adapter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts