Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I would like to invite everyone to check out Motor Sport Super Stores special for Polaris Ranger Members. You must be a member here to recieve this discount. Take a look down in the sponsor section. The 60 months is a great deal. I need to get a warranty myself, you never know when something will break and most polaris parts are costly, plus shop labor.

Link to extened warranty prices : http://polarisrangerforum.com/index.php?topic=223.0

Josh

·
Registered
345 Posts
I read the post and the small print mentions no Florida policies....SHUCKS!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
We had the same problem at my old dealership but only with the after market warranties and not with the real ones.

I would call Scott and see if he can get it thru for you with Polaris.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think (this could be wrong), but in order for a company to sell in Florida they have to have a license to do business in the state. To sell warranties they must have an "insurance" license. Not a real big deal , but it is not legal without the license. :'(

There was a story of a car dealer who sold product from a company not licensed and he got sued by a disgrutiled customer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
ALAG3 said:
I read the post and the small print mentions no Florida policies....SHUCKS!
Hey Adam,

I'm fixin to add extended warranty on mine. I will get you the info and price for our area if you want. PM me or I can add it to the post, whichever you like.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Probably just as well to add it to the post, in case there are other Florida members in the future who want the info. Thanks for looking into it!

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I'm not one who would normally buy extended warranties but with the RZR being a first year model and this excellent price I think it is a wise decission.

My contract has already arrived and is heading back to Scott this week!

Thank you for the great offer and for making it exclusive for our members here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts