Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I am going to try another group ride. I don't care where it is. So post some good paces to hold a ride. Preferably a place with good maps and a camp ground. Once we pick a place I will call and try to get us group discounts. I will also call the local hotels and try to get group rates. I like
Windrock it is located in Oliver Springs, TN . Please do not post unless you plan on going. I am going to start a post for members going and what they are taking. Please post if you would like to do a group ride and I will add you to the list. I am thinking June or July on the dates but I will let the members decide.

Josh

·
Registered
14 Posts
josh i stopped at ride royal blue campground yesterday and they told me there was going to be a polaris ride do you know anything about this.that is about 45 min. from my house in london ky please let me know if this is coming and is true or not.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it is true. But I was told by Gary at PRCForum that the event is closed and all the camp spots are full. But if Royal Blue will still let us come and ride I would be willing to go. If you can see if they are letting anyone ride that day.

Josh

·
Registered
452 Posts
Hey josh, just talked to my buddy about when we was going ridin and he said there planning it on the 28th of june. so let me no if yal can make it and we'll plan from there. maybe it wont be the same day as the prf ride but if it does i'l get the guys to change it.

Heath

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We can plan the group ride any time. We just need to pick a central spot to get most of the members to show up.

Josh

Heath I am game for the ride June 28th.

·
Registered
452 Posts
sounds good, when it gets a little closer to the ride i'l get in touch with u and plan on where to meet and all that stuff and if u got some people that wants to ride bring um with ya.all is welcome.

Heath

·
Registered
452 Posts
caglezxj said:
Hey,

I am going to try another group ride. I don't care where it is. So post some good paces to hold a ride. Preferably a place with good maps and a camp ground. Once we pick a place I will call and try to get us group discounts. I will also call the local hotels and try to get group rates. I like
Windrock it is located in Oliver Springs, TN . Please do not post unless you plan on going. I am going to start a post for members going and what they are taking. Please post if you would like to do a group ride and I will add you to the list. I am thinking June or July on the dates but I will let the members decide.

Josh
Hey Josh, have you come up with anything on the group ride yet?

Heath

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope not yet I was hoping we would have some members chime in with some good dates and a place to ride. I think Maybe July at Windrock.

Josh

·
Registered
635 Posts
Wallace Idaho, free campsites, endless trails, and you can ride right into town for gas and food..

·
Registered
452 Posts
caglezxj said:
Nope not yet I was hoping we would have some members chime in with some good dates and a place to ride. I think Maybe July at Windrock.

Josh
sounds good to me and maybe some other members will read this and post something.

Heath

·
Registered
88 Posts
We went on the PRC ride it was a great time. Tons of good folks there and tons of prizes. They did a great job putting it together.

Anyway just checking to see if you guys have came up with a group ride idea yet. If it is close we will definately try to make it.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nothing yet. Was that the Ride at Royal Blue? I am going to try to do another Ride at the end of August and everyone is welcome. The way gas prices are it is going to be hard to get a lot of people together. But watching the market it looks like the price of oil is dropping fairly quick. Fingers are crossed!

Josh

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yes, it was the ride at Royal Blue -there is a nice write up on Royal Blue in ATV Illustrated

here is the link http://atvillustrated.com/pressreleases/10928 if you look behind the pic of mailman at the bottom that is our ranger over his left shoulder!!

Nice riding, really dusty that week, not much mud (due to no rain) and lots of rock. We had one ranger tip over in front of us, scary to watch but everyone was ok. There is riding there for every skill level. I would suggest having the royal blue rangers guide you if you decide to go there. They are awesome and know the area very well. The TWMA made the trails wider and opened a few older trails just for the rally. They really did a good job at accomodating us.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Yes, the gas prices are definitely influencing my decisions on how often I can go..... :tickedoff:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts