Polaris Ranger Forum banner

Polaris Ranger Forum Products

7K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  caglezxj 
#1 ·
Hey,

I am thinking about making up some shirts. How many would be interested in them? I could get them for around 15.00 to 20.00 a piece. I was thinking white, with black writing. And also blue with white writing.

Decals will be in Tuesday. If anyone is interested in these I will sell the small ones for 3.00 including shipping and 6.00 for the large ones including shipping. I will get some pictures of the decals up tonight or by this weekend.

This is the decal but without the gray background. Silver text with black border. I might get some green text with black border next.

I am thinking about doing some key chains as well.

Please leave comments and opinions here.

Josh

See less See more
#2 ·
I just wanted you to know I've read this and now I scratching my chin with contemplation.. Also you might go back and put the words in addition or on another not between the shirts and decals statement as the first time I read it I thought I was about to get a shirt for $6..bbbbwwwwwaaa

#11 ·
Not sure what the long sleeve version would cost. But you may want to shop the shirts some. An Electrical contract friend pays $4.50 for each of his company shirts.

We pay $3.50 each for our company shirts. These are made by Jerzees 100% heavy weight cotton. They are not the thin cheapo t-shirt no on wants to wear. We buy them 100 at a time.

I know the design and quanity may affect the price also. If you are going to sell these for 15-20 dollars that is one thing. But if you mean you will pay $15-20 , I think you can do better for yourself.

#13 ·
I love T shirts and long sleeve ones too but I am a real dork about shirts and pretty much only buy the Carheart ones with pockets.

If I don't have a place for my eye glasses and pencil then a shirt ends up taking space in my drawer and never being worn.

Lets see some pics of the decal when it comes in.

Gary

#14 ·
I like the blue shirt with white writing. Different. Black shirts with white writing is also good. White stains easier especially if you ride in the dust. I have been shopping t-shirts for our charity poker run in May. (it will be to benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation) I will post more about it later. One color print is cheaper. More expensive if you print both sides. Here is what I have 75-150 t-shirts (good quality) are about $5.75 a piece this includes the logo design, t-shirt & screen printing. Also anything bigger than XL will cost $1 to $2 more. (that is for small pocket size print on the front and large on the back - one color ink) Hope that helps a little.

#15 ·
The decals are in. if anyone wants a decal let me know. I got 25 silver text with black border and 25 green text with black border. I will get pictures up soon as possible. The small one is 3.00 plus .41 cents for a stamp. I do have 3 large ones and they will be 6.00 but will cost 4.00 shipping due to using a box to ship it. If you want one E-mail or pm me and I will give you payment details and will get your address.

Josh

#22 ·
Koozies will be out soon. The prices is:

1 for 3.00 plus 1.00 shipping
5 for 10.00 plus 2.00 shipping

If you buy more than five you can get them for 2.00 . The reason? I would like for members to purchase them and be able to give away a couple to friends or to fellow ranger owners. The koozies will behere in a week or 2.

#25 ·
Maybe I missed it but I'm still waiting for pics of the small decals to see which color will work best for me on a Red RZR.

I won't buy a shirt unless it has a pocket but I have been known to have a beer or two while performing the hard task of guiding the RZR thru a tuff trail so a Koozie might work. O0

Gary

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.