Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ORDERED MY NORTH-STAR ULTIMATE ON 5 JUNE TALKED TO POLARIS YESTERDAY AND WAS TOLD NOT TO EXPECT IT UNTIL MAYBE LATE DEC
HE ALSO SAID THAT THEY ARE STILL RUNNING OUT '21 MODELS AND HAVE STARTED A LIMITED BUILD OF 22'S

·
Registered
7 Posts
ORDERED MY NORTH-STAR ULTIMATE ON 5 JUNE TALKED TO POLARIS YESTERDAY AND WAS TOLD NOT TO EXPECT IT UNTIL MAYBE LATE DEC
HE ALSO SAID THAT THEY ARE STILL RUNNING OUT '21 MODELS AND HAVE STARTED A LIMITED BUILD OF 22'S
I Ordered mine June 18th, was told November deliver is expected.

·
Registered
2022 Northstar Ultimate camo crew (patiently waiting)
62 Posts
Ordered ultimate crew camo crew 3rd week of June. They told me don’t expect to see it before next March. Sucks

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered my 570 Fullsize in late July. Mine arrived on 9/21/21. Maybe basic or low demand is faster? Fewer backorder parts,etc. I was told I got a 21, but my VIN shows a 2022, also.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got off phone with my dealer (I-69 Motorsports in Union City, TN. I ordered my Northstar Ultimate in August with the expected delivery in November. I was told today that the pushback is now March to April 2022. They said components of the Ultimate was in short supply.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered my North Star ultimate April 9 Polaris gave me the latest build date September 28 to November 8 . The date has changed many times since ordering not expecting it to hold up .

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just got off phone with my dealer (I-69 Motorsports in Union City, TN. I ordered my Northstar Ultimate in August with the expected delivery in November. I was told today that the pushback is now March to April 2022. They said components of the Ultimate was in short supply.
So what was typically 6 month lead time the last year is now 8+ months! Sounds about right with all of the part lead times I have seen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts