Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
not sure this will work....but i had fiberglass boat white and blue.... after a few years the blue faded. one day after an hour (while waxing and trying to bring back the color) i finished one side an was getting ready for the other side. A neighbor who had been watching an having a beer came over and told me he would do the other side.. but would only take a few minutes and his side would look better than mine. he gave me a beer and said go sit down. he had a couple of rags and a can of transmission fluid. well i can only say he was right.. it was beautiful. and it lasted a few weeks. reapplication was when needed was easy.. so try it on small piece for test.. see what happens... btw plastic seems to like the fluid

·
Registered
463 Posts
For the camo because it appears to be more of a matte finish. I would use 303 protectant. Works well on the black plastic, canvas doors and vinyl windows also. Don't know if id try any type of wax on the cammo. You may end up with a haze.

·
Registered
21 Posts
For the camo because it appears to be more of a matte finish. I would use 303 protectant. Works well on the black plastic, canvas doors and vinyl windows also. Don't know if id try any type of wax on the cammo. You may end up with a haze.
I wash the ranger with a UTV/Car Wash soap, dry it and then coat EVERYTHING with the SC1 spray. Shines like crazy and helps keep the mud from sticking.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I haven't had a camo model yet, it's on order, but on both my past rzr's I've used Pledge furniture polish

1 - 10 of 10 Posts