Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there all I just wanted to let you know that I saw a couple of popup coupons occur on the Polaris site this morning. I have been looking for them and when I looked at a ranger full size and went to the offers tab a pop-up for a 1 year warranty came up. I was using chrome on that one.

I surfed back to the site using I.E. and was looking at a Rzr and a pop-up came up again for a 1-year ...

Just FYI.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yup, I just got the same thing and filled it out, and got the email in my inbox already. It's valid through April 11th, 2015.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sucks ... you should try calling into your dealer to see if they can get you on to one of the coupons, maybe they have not sent in all of the paperwork?

I did just get a 2-year extension that expires Apr 11th that I could send you if they will allow it ... I am not going to be buying until May.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thanks for the offer but its a no go for me. Dealer has been good to me but the warranty has alreay been entered. In fact, it has already been used twice. My sport roof shipped without the hardware and one of the bushings that hold the dump box lever in place snapped off. It looks like they were overtighted in production.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts