Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I talked with Dave at Unisteer. For all Polaris Ranger Forum " Members " there is a GROUP BUY running for 4 weeks. For a limited time you get 15% off the sticker price. The kit Normally runs 995.00 but for the next 4 weeks get the kit for 845.75 . That is 150.00 savings. You can live a post in Unisteer Sponsor Section if you would like one and myself of Dave will get back with you on how to finalize your purchase. Thanks Unisteer for offering a great discount on your product to Polaris Ranger Forum Members. O0

Josh

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good to me and I am sure our sponsors will be happy as well. I need 5 people or more to do the group buy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys,
1st off just want to send my sympathies to Josh and his family. Hang in there bud. I did some reaserch this morning on all our prints of the ranger rack and pinions and shafts. The gear and shaft has pretty much been the same since 2000. Knowing the way Polaris does things Im farely confident that the power unit should bolt on to the 2002 Ranger without problems. Anybody got a Rhino? Kits for those will be ready in 3 weeks ;D
Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts