Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Not the sharpest crayon in the box, he could have at least shut of the RZR first.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I am glad you showed this video! Some places that I ride, If you tipped over backwards like that, You could eat your lunch and have coffee before you would stop rolling. I bought a 12 inch hitch extender so I could tow something with my stealth muffler mounted on the Rzr. I'm thinking of leaving it attached if I am not towing something so it can act as a stop. I think it would work, on my six wheeler the winch acts as a stop if I put the machine on its nose while coming off a steep bank. That machine would have to lift up about six inches before it would roll over. The first time that happened, I had to walk back and find my heart, It just about leaped out and left me. I can see going up hill in tall grass and climbing over a rock like that sofa. I think I will do a litle more scouting in new areas that I ride in, to try to prevent that from happening. Anyway you get an attaboy for that video. A 100 attaboys makes up for 1 ah shucks.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I wonder if the motor started knocking before he realized he needed to shut the motor off. Anyway something like a wheely bar to fit the receiver hitch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts