Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if I order the super Atv a arms it allows you to run bigger tire size .... so could I run say like 28 with 14 inch wheels or I would still have to stay with 12 inch wheels an to do that should I get the 0 offset or the 1.5 offset thanks in advance for any advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
The arms provide more clearance, not lift. I’m running 27’s on 14’s, and I’d say that’s the biggest my midsize will run with minimal rubbing with the 1.5 offset. I’ll be putting my 2” lift back on tomorrow which I’ve read should easily accommodate 28’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The arms provide more clearance, not lift. I’m running 27’s on 14’s, and I’d say that’s the biggest my midsize will run with minimal rubbing with the 1.5 offset. I’ll be putting my 2” lift back on tomorrow which I’ve read should easily accommodate 28’s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
So the offset pushes the wheels an tires out or forwards ???? Thanks for your info

·
Vendor
223 Posts
Does anyone know if I order the super Atv a arms it allows you to run bigger tire size .... so could I run say like 28 with 14 inch wheels or I would still have to stay with 12 inch wheels an to do that should I get the 0 offset or the 1.5 offset thanks in advance for any advice

Hey!
Do you have the midsize 570 or full size 570?

·
Vendor
223 Posts
I can't remember the exact MAX tire size for the 1.5" forward A-arms, but it looks like you could get close to a 28" on it...it may rub a little in extreme situations (full turn/full compression), but depending on your tire...it may be just fine. I just ran out and checked one of ours. It had our forward arms and 26.5"x10"x14" Terminators on it, and it still had plenty of room for a bigger tire. I checked for a little 2" lift too, and it looked like it was just sitting at stock height.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts