Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple of photos of the new race RZR. We should have it at its first race Feb 10th

·
Registered
507 Posts
Pics do not show up.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Nice work keep us posted.......

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The RZR has been doing quite well we have won our last three races and overalled the last two. Hear are a few more photos

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
we have a lot of fun with it. Its in the process of a face lift …I am lowering the cage and changing the rear bumper.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BigDog_Arizona said:
we have a lot of fun with it. Its in the process of a face lift …I am lowering the cage and changing the rear bumper.

A couple of photos after the face lift.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
That thing has come along very nicely. You should get www.hpwraps.com to work on you a body wrap kit for the rest of you body. They are a new sponsor and will give you some great prices on stickers, graphics and wraps. Talk with Casey, he does some amazing work. He could even integrate your sponsors into the body wrap. I am working with him now on some graphic kits. But all around you got a awesome ride. Have you done any engine mods? If so what kind.

Josh

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just checked out that web page. They do some great work! To bad they aren’t a little closer. May have to talk to them anyway.

As for motor work we have a fuel controller LT pipe and the KMS intake
We are building a new motor as we speak and pulling out all the stops on it. Just weighting on a couple of custom parts to show up. Ill keep you posted

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I am going to go with a fuel controller next and a new exhaust. I have the Dirty Dawg Racing Clutch and it is great. I can stay in high gear on most hill climbs and while in low gear you can run faster 15 - 20 if you need to. Maybe later I might do a cam kit.

Josh

1 - 20 of 20 Posts