Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the market to replace my ranger 800 HD tires and having trouble determining if I should buy a radial or not. Can anyone simply explain the difference and if it even matters?

I was looking at the Wanda and Artrax, but one is a radial and the other is not so not real sure what the true difference is. I use my ranger for pretty much hunting and utility type work. I'm not into burying up to its roof in mudd or rock climbing, but that's not to say I don't need to cross a creek or two every now and then.

Thanks.

WANDA ATV Tires AT 26x9-12 Front & 26x11-12 Rear /6PR P350-10166/10168
artrax-ctx-radial-tire

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a ranger 400 that had radial tires on it. I replace them with non radial tires and I'm very happy with the results. I use my Ranger to haul wood and plow snow. With a non radial tires the ranger seems to roll a lot easier with less effort. It also seems to be a lot more stable when riding on Hills with non radial tires.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a ranger 400 that had radial tires on it. I replace them with non radial tires and I'm very happy with the results. I use my Ranger to haul wood and plow snow. With a non radial tires the ranger seems to roll a lot easier with less effort. It also seems to be a lot more stable when riding on Hills with non radial tires.
Well dang it.. I went on ahead and ordered the radials the other day. After doing some reading I convinced myself they were the right choice for what I use it for. I prolly wont even notice a difference honestly. Thank you though for the info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts