Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty cold around here these days. Takes quite awhile for my northstar to get heat. I added a cardboard cold air block off i which works great! Was wondering if anyone found some clip on blockers like what is available for trucks? Ty

·
Registered
326 Posts
Let me know if you find something. Have half my rad covered with cardboard to bring the heat up.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger 570 Full Size Crew, OEM top, aftermarket front and rear windshields, Maxxis Ceros tires.
180 Posts
Haven't seen anything ready made for rangers. Someone makes them for CanAm defenders. Pretty simple to cut a piece of 1/8" thick plastic sheeting and bolt it thru the grill holes with machine screws though. At least it is on my 570 crew.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pretty cold around here these days. Takes quite awhile for my northstar to get heat. I added a cardboard cold air block off i which works great! Was wondering if anyone found some clip on blockers like what is available for trucks? Ty
We have a 2016 Northstar in southe eastern Wisconsin and no issues with the heat over the intervening years. In many instances I'm running with the windows open because it's too warm inside.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts