Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening all

i have a polaris ranger 6x6 800 efi and i am looking to get more grunt from it.

i was wnatig to know if it is possible to do an engine swap on it. potentially for the 1000, or does anyone have any other suggestions?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got the computer program install for mine (Dyno Jet) and it opened it up a lot and I took out the restrictor also, big difference @ $300 as compared to engine swap. It is no speed demon by no means and the faster it goes the more the ass end wants to walk out on you because of it's light footprint. Could you tell me if you have ever had to put a new parking brake pads on yours, mine is a 2014 and I can not find a part number for it.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I got the computer program install for mine (Dyno Jet) and it opened it up a lot and I took out the restrictor also, big difference @ $300 as compared to engine swap. It is no speed demon by no means and the faster it goes the more the ass end wants to walk out on you because of it's light footprint. Could you tell me if you have ever had to put a new parking brake pads on yours, mine is a 2014 and I can not find a part number for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts