Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
Great to still be following on the board. We've been so busy that it can be hard to keep up with everything.

Just wanted you all of you to know that we are, for a limited time, offering our RANGER BRUSHGUARDS to Forum members for $139.99....this is a discount from the retail price of $165. Give us a call if you need one....or you can go to www.motoalliance.com, order one up, and put "POLARIS RANGER FORUM DISCOUNT: $139.99" in the "Comments" section at check-out and we will process accordingly. We have them in gloss black and black wrinkle finish. We're in from 9-3 all week and 9-12 on Fridays. 1-866-527-7637. You can also e-mail me if you have any questions and I can get you hooked up too.

Take care. Hope all is well. (And hi Josh...running a great board here.)

Peter / CEO / MotoAlliance
www.motoalliance.com
1-866-527-7637
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
The wrinkle finish has a rough texture and the gloss is a smooth texture. I imagine since he didn't put a price change for the finish they are all the same price.

·
Vendor
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay guys - bear with me - This is Kristy posting for Moto the first time. I'm the Operations Mgr here & we have setup a few discount codes for you guys to use with your orders. The first is for this Ranger Brushguard discount. When you get to our site: (http://motoalliance.com/index.cfm/pageid/202/productid/MA11701#MA11701 is the brushguard) add it to the shopping cart. When you get to VIEW CART page, enter PRCBG and click UPDATE. It will take the discount off of the total price, you just won't see the correct total until you finish the order.

We also have a discount code setup for you guys for the Max winches. You can enter PRCWINCH in the same spot & it will give you a 5% discount on any of the Max line of winches. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Kristy

·
Registered
167 Posts
thanks for that i think ill be ordering soon. does this fit all model rangers? and can i still open my hood with it mounted?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts