1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Moonshine harvest moon

I did mine in the Moonshine Camo Harvest moon and love it, if I could figure out the pic thing here I'd love to share, I did my scrambler with the Legends Boneyard also, both are great. I do reccommend the permanent type and taking the time for the relief cuts, but the stuff that you can mold with a heat gun makes things a lot easier; beware though that you can get a great fit and when the weather cools you'll probably be making the relief cuts anyways cause the vinyl shrinks and causes some bubbling later. with the permanent % relief cuts, no expansion and shrinking later. Additionally, If you want to do anything like the bed and sides (hood is smooth) far better adhesive on the permanent,

·
Supporting Vendor
370 Posts
That stuff looks great. Not sure if AMR has anything, but they make top notch graphic kits. We have just started to carry some Vinyl wrap material. We have a snow camo, and hardwood camo now along with the Team Hard Morning Wood camo in several colors if your into more flash. Did my 850 with snow camo this fall.

·
Super Moderator
1,919 Posts
i actually requested a catalog from them and received it. But since then purchased a used xp900 with 300 miles, in camo. i don't believe it is too hard to do, but it is pretty pricey.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts