Polaris Ranger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Ranger EV is stuck in 2wd again. Last time I fixed it by unplugging and re-plugging the clip connector near the rear drivers side wheel… the light in the switch got bright again and everything worked fine. Now, same problem, but same solution does not fix it.

Any idea why my Ranger would be stuck in 2wd?

· Registered
1,740 Posts
Check voltage at 3 threaded stud buss bar. Should get 14v w key on. If yes check voltage at turf solenoid relay Coming in and out. Silver square on frame near driver side shock tower. Hole in center. If 12 v in and out probably turf solenoid. If no 14v at studded prongs check that dc converter is getting 48v In and 14v out. If no 14v out bad converter. It may show less than 14v or some more but either is bad converter if 48 in and not at least 14v out. If no 48 in drop back to the dc relay that is attached to the aluminim plate the converter is on. With key on relay should have 48v at red n white stripe wire. Brown is neg or use the one on the buss bar. Middle w brown wire. If hood there are 2 red wires on opposite sides. One has 48 in the other should have 48 v when key activates relay. If not bad relay.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.