Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Hmmm no shipping/local only, Good luck, hope you can get the money you need out of it.. ???

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hey, Bob

I sell a lot of things on ebay. One thing you could do is find a couple of sheets of cardboard and shrink wrap it very well and then you could ship it. But you may not want the hassle. However were your located there is bound to be someone with a ranger needing a cab. I would like to have the doors only, but I am in the process of making my own. If it doesn't sell, feel free to post your pictures here.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to the UPS Store today. East coast shipping would be around $115 and West coast around $150. The high rates are because the box would be over-sized. It would only weigh 10-15lbs.

·
Registered
40 Posts
nice top 8)

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Wow, I beleive prices went up from last year, I was selling jeep front bumpers, they weighed about 75lbs and was big, I shrink wrapped them and sent them that way but I think they was only 90.00 . Guess once it is so big weight doesn't matter.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The UPS guy told me that there are 3 things that matter.
1. shipping distance- distance always matters
2. weight
3. size.

He said then they determine which costs more, weight or size? And they pick the more pricey one, and thats what you pay. My box would be light, but over-sized, so they charge me an over-sized rate.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
have you checked with DHL, most people send me a lot of bulky stuff through them, I wonder how well they are at prices?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts