Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just put a down payment on one yesterday, I’ll be picking her up next Saturday! From all I’ve read nothing but good things said about. We did a little test drive and it was nice!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I purchased a Trail Boss Crew, the day after Thanksgiving. Added poly sport roof, front tip out glass, rear glass panel, pulse roof bar, dome light, had dealer install heat. Have a MB Quart 300 watt audio, rear speakers, and wiper system coming in soon. Love the machine so far, no issues! Going to be adding doors as $$ becomes available. I hope you enjoy your new ride when it arrives! The only think I am disappointed in is that there is no “trail boss” badging! Chevrolet decals for trail boss are too large. Going to look into having something produced locally.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I agree I want mine to say Trail Boss! Especially now that you can get other models in the ghost white color! Guess I’ll have some made.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I’m glad to hear some are coming in. I placed an deposit on one 3 or 4 weeks ago. They told me it would be ordered in February. Waiting patiently. I’m going to contact them today for any updates. I too want to put a Trail Boss badge on mine when it comes in. Keep us posted on where you find one or special order one. Appreciate it!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just figured out my trail boss does not have the LED lights! I’ll be making a phone call tomorrow!
That’s messed up. I wonder how that mess up happened. I’m sure you went over the rest of your Trail Boss to make sure you have the upgraded options. Are the halogen & led lights similar? How did you figure it out so I will check immediately upon the delivery of mine?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely check mine when it comes in and before I take delivery of it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks again for the heads up. I’m sure they will correct it. I know it sucks to deal with something that shouldn't have been a problem to begin with. Let us know how it turns out.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Polaris is going fix my headlight issue. Just waiting for parts to come in. Another question for everyone, my transmission whines when idling in park and neutral, is this normal?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Good news in the headlights. Sorry I can’t help you with the idling question. I’m still waiting on mine to come in

·
Registered
34 Posts
Fix my transfer noise. It was the normal Polaris thing, clutch align! Two shims in the secondary clutch and the whine is gone. Easy test, get the back tires off the ground, start the engine, and put it in drive or reverse. My tires were spinning. They should not until the rpm’s come up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts