Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of selling my ranger . . . any idea how/where I can find out what it's worth? It's a 2006, has 85 hours, 4000lb winch, camo seat cover and camo full soft top. I would greatly appreciate any info/suggestions -- thanks!!!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Hey,

Welcome to Polaris Ranger Forum. I think it is worth around 8,000 to 8,500 . You might get a little more if you find the right person. You could call one of our dealer sponsors like shoals Outdoor Sports and tell them you found them from this site and ask them for an average price. They are nice people to deal with and they deal with Rangers everyday. By the way what part of TN are you from?

Josh

·
Registered
143 Posts
If you just want a value, you can check NADA. www.nadaguides.com

If you want our honest opinion we would have to see it.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I checked e bay for parts and saw some Rangers the same year as mine and have an idea of the worth that way.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks so much for all the great info, I really appreciate it! This is a great website, I just wish I had more time to read everything! By the way, I am from beautiful East TN about 60 miles outside of Knoxville . . . lots of great places to ride, just never enough time -

1 - 6 of 6 Posts