Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the rangerware cabs are so much more expensive than the polaris cabs :'(. does anyone know why?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dant care about getting a sun roof so that doesn't matter to me. i was under the impression that you can get a reverse light on the polaris cabs too. i also went and looked at the rangerware cabs and their front windshield does not open up as high as the polaris' wind shield. the bottom edge of it is right in your line of vision :-[
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
Well, You could spend 2,500 Dollars for a Polaris Cab and get cheap plastic, clamps that break, Rattles so loud you need ear plugs, or 3500 and have the best fitting, best looking, with no ratles and great heat. You can't even put them in the same class.I feel I got more than I payed for.

Joe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jconan said:
Well, You could spend 2,500 Dollars for a Polaris Cab and get cheap plastic, clamps that break, Rattles so loud you need ear plugs, or 3500 and have the best fitting, best looking, with no ratles and great heat. You can't even put them in the same class.I feel I got more than I payed for.

Joe
im guessing you got rangerware? got any pics?

im bout to get a mig welder and im thinkin of tryin to fab up my own cab. i already have a roof, just need mounts for a windshield and some kind of back. i want to keep freezing wind out of my face in the winter and keep dust from blowing in from the bed
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Neither, Bang for Buck, Ask your local dealer about the Perry Company's enclosures. Made out of steel, insulated, no plexi glass to scratch and very affordable. I would go spend a bunch of money on plastic when you can a practical enclosure that works just as well as the fancy :smitten: stuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
452 Posts
jackh said:
jconan said:
Well, You could spend 2,500 Dollars for a Polaris Cab and get cheap plastic, clamps that break, Rattles so loud you need ear plugs, or 3500 and have the best fitting, best looking, with no ratles and great heat. You can't even put them in the same class.I feel I got more than I payed for.

Joe
im guessing you got rangerware? got any pics?

im bout to get a mig welder and im thinkin of tryin to fab up my own cab. i already have a roof, just need mounts for a windshield and some kind of back. i want to keep freezing wind out of my face in the winter and keep dust from blowing in from the bed
I just ordered my rangerware cab and i'l post some pics when i get it installed...

Heath
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
please do id love to see some pics besides the one on their website

does perry company carry cabs for 2005s?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
452 Posts
jackh said:
please do id love to see some pics besides the one on their website

does perry company carry cabs for 2005s?
I got it put together this weekend and it was a job but it is very nice. I'l get some pics posted sometime this week.

Heath
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
glad to hear you got it on, lookin forward to seeing some pics. is it a lot louder inside the cab now?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
452 Posts
jackh said:
glad to hear you got it on, lookin forward to seeing some pics. is it a lot louder inside the cab now?
Its a little louder but no matter what cab you put on it, its going to be louder. My buddy has got the steel cab from polaris on his and its louder than the rangerware cab i have. I'l get the pics up as soon as i can. Its deer season here in TN and i've been hunting from daylight to dark.

Heath
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i cant find actuall cab systems on the rangerware website... i find tops that are like $1000, do you buy a top and then chose doors to match it or what?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
452 Posts
My atv dealer is a rangerware dealer and i called him and told him what i wanted and he ordered it for me. I'm going to take some pics this weekend and put them up monday. My ranger has been at my hunting lease for 2 weeks and going to pick it up this weekend.

Heath
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top