Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to purchase my first side by side. Learning more towards an UTA instead transition side by side. Narrow down between a RANGER XP® 1000 High Lifter Edition vs. Polaris General 1000 vs can am defender 2020 xmr? Like the look and feel on 2021(or 2020) RANGER XP® 1000 High Lifter Edition but not sure about it. If someone has this one, i would appreciate hearing about our experience with it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had a 4 seater RZR then a Ranger then went with an XMR I'm now in a 4 seater HL Ranger and love it, its by far my favorite. I wish I would have gotten ride command installed but other than that no complaints. Its a 2019...

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very nice jeepraptor.

Superatv I live Missouri, so the terrain is mix but i ride, mostly, at buddy land. Its lots of hills, rock and small creek through the land.

As far riding, i am looking something that handle good any trails. Probably wont do a lot rock climbing and muddy at first but maybe eventually.

My buddy has an older Polaris ranger 700 and is happy with.

·
Vendor
363 Posts
Very nice jeepraptor.

Superatv I live Missouri, so the terrain is mix but i ride, mostly, at buddy land. Its lots of hills, rock and small creek through the land.

As far riding, i am looking something that handle good any trails. Probably wont do a lot rock climbing and muddy at first but maybe eventually.

My buddy has an older Polaris ranger 700 and is happy with.
Nice! Its a good model, and is geared lower for bigger tires and mud. The standard will have a better top end speed, but this will have a little more bottom end power....which is good if you decide to spend much time in the mud or go with bigger tires.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice! Its a good model, and is geared lower for bigger tires and mud. The standard will have a better top end speed, but this will have a little more bottom end power....which is good if you decide to spend much time in the mud or go with bigger tires.
That was going to be my next question. What is the top end speed of high lifter?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts