Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Evening;

Does anyone have a suggestion on LED cubes suitable for Rear brush guard? The Openings in the brush guard are 4”x3.5”. I do not see any Cubes in that dimension. Bumper part # 2884217. Polaris told me Pro Armor #2882312 will fit “On” the bumper. Plus, this cube is 2”x2”. It will look terrible. Obviously the holes in the bumper where meant for some cube of recessed lights. I’m sure someone out there has mounted something in the bumper that looks great.
Help in Hancock
John

·
Registered
2021 Camo 1000 XP
85 Posts
I looked up the part through polaris and looking at their pictures I get the impression the lights mounted in this bumper are suppose to be regular pods instead of recessed. I can see the mounting plate inside of the bumper where the bolt would mount.

With that being said I am sure something out there will work. Rough Country sells a 2" pod with a plate that measured 4.8" x 3.6". I think it would be just short of full coverage though with the angled corners.

If it were me and I really wanted to make it work I would make my own adapter plate and mount the adapter plate to the smaller factory plate of the light then to the bumper. It would not be nearly as clean looking as a single recessed light plate but it would get the job done. In theory the rough country holes would work at just over 4" apart with washers on the back to help grip. It wouldn't go anywhere but you would not have full round holes in the factory bumper. With that said though I have the tools and steel on hand to make my own adapter plate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts