Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have an 07 700 XP Camshaft, Bored Throttle Body, K&N Filters, Roller secondary with adjustable clutch weights, Reprogrammed Ecu, Head porting and Boondocker Nitrous Kit. This set up has the fuel controller to add the fuel when your on the juice. I have only run 7 bottles through it so far and no problems. Also have a 05 800 Sportsman with all the same mods and nitrous This machine has had about 25 bottles run through with no problems. The Sportsman 800 has beat a outlander 800 with same engine mods both on and off the button. >:D

·
Registered
133 Posts
Dirty said:
I have an 07 700 XP Camshaft, Bored Throttle Body, K&N Filters, Roller secondary with adjustable clutch weights, Reprogrammed Ecu, Head porting and Boondocker Nitrous Kit. This set up has the fuel controller to add the fuel when your on the juice. I have only run 7 bottles through it so far and no problems. Also have a 05 800 Sportsman with all the same mods and nitrous This machine has had about 25 bottles run through with no problems. The Sportsman 800 has beat a outlander 800 with same engine mods both on and off the button. >:D
I guess the question on my mind is Why in the world?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Because you can. That and I have yet to loose a race with either machine. I will say this there is never a shortage of people wanting to try it out and the best part is when they come back you can not wipe the smile off there face. ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I'm with Otterbob on this one and still can't get my RZR up to the rev limiter unless I hit the highways.

I know out west for desert blasting it has got to be a complete blast but here in the hills and mountains I do most of my trails at under 20 MPH with a few spots we can let it rip for seconds at a time.

I guess it is a geographical thing and if you need the extra power for speed then go for it but around here it would be a complete waste.

gary

·
Registered
133 Posts
"Because you can." I guess to each his own. I can kind of see your point if I put it into a Gun. I carry a 45, because they dont make a 46.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
OtterBob said:
"Because you can." I guess to each his own. I can kind of see your point if I put it into a Gun. I carry a 45, because they dont make a 46.
LOL, but they do make a 475 like in my avatar and closet and even a 50.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Come on Otter, they make a .460 and a .500. Try qualifying with either one of those! At "close quarter combat" you'd set the targets on fire from the muzzle blast! :2funny:

·
Registered
1 Posts
where did you get your ecu reprogrammed. i heard you could buy the sportsman ecu and put it in place of the original one in your 700 ranger

1 - 11 of 11 Posts