Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3/16 plastic with no coverage front or rear and fully exposed a-arms. Unacceptable.
Be horrific to see the bottom of a 27k buggy get its frame beat up by rocks. Anyone else have plans?
20210113_123157.jpg

·
Registered
2020 Ranger 570 Full Size Crew, OEM top, aftermarket front and rear windshields, Maxxis Ceros tires.
180 Posts
Plenty of aftermarket options out there from HD plastic to alum and steel. Take your pick.

·
Registered
2019 Polaris Ranger XP900 EPS Crew
1 Posts
I bought my Polaris in February 2020 just before the pandemic shutdown. I had sold a 2015 John Deere Gator 825i and wanted a crew cab. The pandemic buying had already begun and I foolishly jumped into buying the Polaris. THEN, I discovered the plastic floors and lack of protection. Basically a piece of crap compared to the steel floors etc of the John Deere, spent a pile of money to install bottom protection, I went with all aluminum and so far , RICOCHET, very well made but a lot of dollars, I bought full coverage, front to back and control arms. Not too difficult of an install but an absolute necessity if you go off road any where there are logs, branches, rocks etc. Look up the video of the poor family that rode the Hatfield and McCoy ride and narrowly avoided impaling their daughter in the back seat of their crew cab. POLARIS should be ashamed. .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts