Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new 2020 Ranger North Star Edition. The rear speakers and subwoofer are not working. It is back at the dealership now. The dealership told me that when you shift music to the rear speakers, they are designed to cut out the music, no music comes out of the rear speakers. Does this even make sense? Subwoofer just does not work. Anyone else have an issue like this?

Thanks!

Bill Courtney
Michigan

·
Registered
2020 ranger northstar crew, 2016 ranger 900
1 Posts
I have a brand new 2020 Ranger North Star Edition. The rear speakers and subwoofer are not working. It is back at the dealership now. The dealership told me that when you shift music to the rear speakers, they are designed to cut out the music, no music comes out of the rear speakers. Does this even make sense? Subwoofer just does not work. Anyone else have an issue like this?

Thanks!

Bill Courtney
Michigan
I have same issue I gave up just do without, sucks spend $30000 and no music. But I bought it to use not going to have at dealer all summer. Let me know if they fix yours, what they actually do. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We got Polaris involved. They, of course, said that the speakers should all work & they had no idea why the dealer would tell us they were designed to cut out. Dealership is to call Polaris to get this straightened out. I don't think any fix will take too long as Polaris has an eye on it.

We have waited all summer to get this model, they have been very hard to find, and when a friend told me this dealer was just unloading some off the truck, I went right over and bought one. You're right about spending $30,000 and not having something as basic as the stereo not work. As much as I hate being without it right now, I want everything to work as it should.

Hopefully, getting Polaris involved will help this dealership get their stuff together. I still can't believe they thought I would buy their story about that's how the speakers were designed.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Northstar
146 Posts
I’m watching this. I paid $2500 for the ride command and Bluetooth mb quart full system.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Northstar
146 Posts
My stereo works but not as good as the system I had in my turbo. Rockford fosgate.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just bought a 2020 ultimate northstar and does the same thing, when fede to rear they stop playing. My friend bought one a couple months ago and has same problem, it is a design issue!

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Northstar
146 Posts
Just bought a 2020 ultimate northstar and does the same thing, when fede to rear they stop playing. My friend bought one a couple months ago and has same problem, it is a design issue!
Well more of us with the same issue. Wonder if they will fix it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same thing with my 2020 North Star crew brought it to dealer and they told me they checked the other ones they have and they are all that way. Well than they are all wrong If you have the option to fade it should fade

1 - 9 of 9 Posts