Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 Polaris ranger 1000 crew that I purchased with a 6in highlifter lift. When I bought it there was 120 miles on it and I have since put 570 on the bike and gone through 3 sets of rear wheel bearings. bushings are good, hub seems fine and when I replace the bearings I torque everything back to factory. what would be causing bearings to go bad after a few miles?

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Crew 1000 Premium "Megatron"
105 Posts
I have a 2019 Polaris ranger 1000 crew that I purchased with a 6in highlifter lift. When I bought it there was 120 miles on it and I have since put 570 on the bike and gone through 3 sets of rear wheel bearings. bushings are good, hub seems fine and when I replace the bearings I torque everything back to factory. what would be causing bearings to go bad after a few miles?
I do not know. That seems bizarre to me! My 2020 has over 1200 miles on it now, but no bearing issues.

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Northstar
179 Posts
Crappy bearings? Where you buy them from? Hit them with a bearing greaser too before installing them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The last set I put in were Polaris bearings bought from the Polaris dealership. I didn't grease them, but feel they should have lasted longer than 40 miles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts