Polaris Ranger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone located a supplier for liners for the rear wheel wells for an 07 Ranger XP? I think something need to be done to keep mud and debris from accumilating back in the rear areas as well as all the mud that gets slung forward, up underneath the seat, around the gas tank and the side storage box. A set of liners would be a huge addition to every ranger. If no one knows of a supplier, had anyone fabricated anything to control this situation?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I have never thought about this but there could be an easy fix. Either some type of poly like lexan or aluminum sheet could be bent up to fix this issue. I have so many things going on right now, but will try to make some out of lexan when I get a chance. I think the option to be able to see up in there would be great.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Somewhere along the line I thought I heard a concern about cooling and airflow. May have been just a passing comment in a forum. But sealing off the areas could trap more heat.

Could you attach mud flaps to the bed, that would hang down in front of the tire? :-\ :-\

·
Registered
4 Posts
Aluminum. I don't remember gauge but it was fairly rigid and I could still do the cutouts with snips easily. The under bed makes cleaning off mud 10 times easier than without it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
when the weather straightens out, gonna come up with something like that myself.........where we hunt/ride, most of the time, during the winter, when it's wet, the gumbo mud is several inches deep and it sticks like glue to ..................

1 - 7 of 7 Posts